Thursday, August 21, 2008

Letters to Stacey from Aug 5th and Aug 12th

To Stacy My loving Sister
First off, you're asesome. Tell Gavin I love him but don't miss his smelly diapers. Next I need the Dean's Address and Kittler and the Wallace's and the Jacobson's and the Ishams and Mable and the Dolders and Bishop. So list of Elders that I think are awesome:
Elder Bowes (companion)
Elder Dunoskovic - Awesome Australian and District Leader
Elder Young Roommate and a Spiritual Giant
Elder Seyer from Seattle - AMAZING GUY
Elder Cox from Seattle - a huge football fan from Las Vegas
Elder Franko - Hawaiian
Elder Eccles
Elder Smith - going to write to his sister.
We told baby jokes last night then prayed. Afterwards an un-named Elder stole this cookie - I mean just blatently took it (As a JOKE). The whole table was laughing cause he was completely lost in his story. He was so in his story he didn't get Sister Crandal was so in to the stolen cookie. Then my teacher Sister Abernoth did a little skit of campanion inventory where the end was "we be tight pound it". Then Brother Steven's is our other teacher and he is crazy. I'll get you his address you'll like him. I wake up at 6:30 every morning. Oh and trying to go to sleep at 10:30. and I might just send my memory card so send me a new one and I'll send this one to you with pictures.
Love you Stacey,
Your little big Elder Gardner
Also tic tacs, Want Some!


2nd letter...

Hey Stacey
The temple president is not that helpful. You would like my teacher Brother Stevenson and Sister Aberoth but more Brother Stevenson. I'll send you a picture. I'm getting photos developed so I'll send you those. Becca sent me two care packages so yea, step it up :)Also I need those awesome cards and I went to the temple the other day and a small storm happened. Ran wihd, great disperation, in my journal but it lasted for about half hour. Then it was over and the ground and benches were wet and it rained really hard and on the way back I saw an albino preying mantis. Pure white. Got some pictures. It was awesome. All of my district well all but 2 - got suspendeors. And in Ireland suspenders means sexy underwear. So yea, we all wear sexy underwear. So yea. I need you to get me addresses for.....(tons of people)....and all the ward. Or can I just send the letters to you? I also sent a list of great scripture verses to Becca and plan on sending more so you can put them up. Also got some good pictures of Gavin on my camera so yeah. Just tell my love to everyone - love you. Oh and use dear elder - send me jodes and what not. Love you, Elder Gardner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gidday Elder Gardner!! :)

This is Elder Stewart Dunoskovic's family!! How are you? :) Just wanted you to know that we appreciate your photos... they're awesome! We have some of you as well!! :) Also... to let you know... Elder Dunoskovic (and us) are from AUSTRALIA!!!! NOT... Austria!! :) It's cool!!

Take care... Have a great mission... The Church is True!!!

P.s. (Obviously the cookie story theft was a joke)!! We heard about it from Elder Dunoskovic already... very funny!! :) Take care... be good!! :) Sister D! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Elder Gardner,

Great Blog! This is Stewart's (Elder Dunoskovic's) brother, William. I was just wondering if you would edit the posting you did about my brother. Because on the Google page summary it reads like Elder Dunoskovic's a thief rather than it being a joke: and it also still says that Stewart's an Austrian. I'd appreciate it if you could edit the post... Have a great mission and keep up the good work!

Thanks,
William Dunoskovic