Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jeff has EMAIL!

Jeff's email = jeffreygardner@myldsmail.net

An email from Jeff: (note it has been altered for spelling and punctuation)

hey stacey this is my email address so put it on line send it out and what not. wow typing is easier than writing. so at the laudry (not sure where he was going with this hee hee). life is good i sent out letters- 10 of them today. i'm waiting for you to send me letters not just dear elder. um i need my pariarcal blessing it's in my desk drawer. yeah love you lots i think im good for now. if you could would you send me other people address email or home: deans, cooks, mable, jacobsons, bishops, ishams, dolders, everyone else i want to write. umm yeah once im done with my journal I'll send it home and you can read it. love you ttyl

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I think he meant he's at the laundry because Wally told him that's a good time to write letters, while he's waiting for his laundry, but maybe not since this was an email and why would he be writing an email in the laundry room?

Ah, the questions.